Battery B5500 [18kW, 25kW, 25kW+]
Order Now payment 20%:
DEPOSIT: 659 Euro
Capacity: 56Ah (5’376 wh)
Compatible: 18kW, 25kW, 25kW+
Warranty: 12 months (unlimited hours)
See all specifications
Deposit payment is order confirmation payment which is 20% of the total product cost. After the order is confirmed, you will need to pay the rest of the 80% by bank transfer.
Shipping costs may vary depending on the delivery country, address for your order, and final order total weight or size (Estimate shipping costs for one battery. Europe: 200€ / USA: from 400€ / Rest of World: 400 – 600€ ). The final shipping price will be fixed in the order confirmation process and added to your order’s final bank transfer payment.
If you buy as a company and you have a VAT number, or you are out of Europe, you don’t have any VAT tax payments, and it could be 0 custom tax payments (depending on the country). If you buy as an Individual, then in Europe you will need to pay VAT (21%). This is case by case for each order, but BSR provides the best options to save money on necessary mistakes.
BSR provides a one-year unlimited-hours warranty for our electric power system (battery, motor, charger, and other electronic). If something is under quality claim, the customer has 30 days to send it to BSR to fix it or change it if it is a production issue. More warranty regulations could be asked at firstname.lastname@example.org